Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miss You.

My friend Alli, whom I've spent the past 5 years of college cavorting and embarking on ridiculous and fantastic adventures with, has just boarded a plane for South Korea. She's going there to teach English-as-a-second-language to high school students for the next six months. We only got to talk for 5 minutes, but in a way I'm glad because any longer and I would've started bawling like a child.

I'll miss you and think of you every day, kid. Remember as our good friend Ralph Waldo said, "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."


"We're probably the coolest people that a lot of other people know. Probably."
--Alli


"Come writers and critics 
Who prophesize with your pen
 And keep your eyes wide; 
The chance won't come again. 
And don't speak too soon,
 For the wheel's still in spin 
And there's no tellin' 
Who that it's namin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rant, rave, and say hello!